Why did I call this thing "flyansett"...?

Thursday, May 04, 2006

ummmm....

After much e-abuse (okay, gentle coaxing), I am writing a follow up to my original blog ... with this useless piece of prose whilst I work out how to work this jolly system...

...that, plus a huge delay because I forgot which combination of username and password I used...finally was bothered to figure it out.

Worked today at GKN - saw the funniest thing! All the lead-team managers dressed up in the most hiddeous wigs for charity. By very conservative boss was adorned in long red hair, whilst the MD and my previous boss were fashionably attired in some other rediculous hair piece. Wish I could have taken a photo, but one has to get a form signed before taking a shot at work ... such is the life of a defence contractor!

Well, if I can get a hold of the 'official' pici's I will try and load them on ... but dont hold your breath...me and modern technology eh?!? ... I feel old already...

God bless!

3 Comments:

  • Your not old until you start listening to the traffic reports on radio...start caring about petrol prices and start hearing 'flashbacks' on radio that you remember being 'new'

    By Blogger Trav, At Friday, May 05, 2006 8:53:00 am  

  • Luke! You're supposed to be able to work modern technology! Because soon people will be flying round in planes you have... erm.. engineered or whatever you call it.

    But that's ok, because today I am writing an essay on what happens to people when they die. So at least I will know what will happen to the people on the plane if it crashes :)

    And don't worry, I'm old too... sometimes I get up and get a fright because I think I have sprouted a grey hair... and then I realise it was just the way the light was shining on my head.

    Thankfully, all genetic evidence seems to suggest I will not get grey hair until I am at least 42.

    By Blogger Rachel, At Friday, May 05, 2006 3:04:00 pm  

  • I'm glad i'm not the only one trying to work out the system and I forgot my username and I can't remeber my password.

    By Blogger KellsBSblog, At Sunday, May 07, 2006 4:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home