Why did I call this thing "flyansett"...?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Yow!

Well, exams finished last Monday ... quite possibly the last ever I will have to do! Exams (all 2 of them) went ok - I certainly should have had a better attitude than what I had, but they are done now.

Tuesday, had preliminary thesis presentations ... an interesting one - I might discuss more once an unfortunate incident is resolved :S

Wednesday - design team meeting. Half were asleep (or close to) in meeting (had been watching world cup)

Thursday - worked. My apparently conservative boss started playing with the evac equipment after work, and set off an alarm on a megaphone. Quite funny :D

Friday ... lazy! Woke at 1145am, went to bendigo

Saturday - Tabernacle of David - an afternoon of praise, prayer & worship to seek God. Powerful afternoon.

Sunday - church. I'm so enjoying been apart of a close-knit family of believers in Christ. It is REAL life, not dead religious nonsense!

Tomorrow...hopefully go to library in Bendigo and have lunch with my pastor.

ANyway, I am most awfully busy these holidays ... i must get back to doing nothing!

Let me know if you wanna catch up!

Luke

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home